A resource to help deepen science learning…
A scientist mentor is a professional with a science career who can help students understand key concepts. Our mentoring focuses on these skills and can also be customized to your needs:
- scientific literacy (learning to access and read scientific papers)
- critical and analytical thinking skills
- research skills (scientific method, asking questions, making hypotheses, collecting data)
- data analysis and graphing
- assistance with assignments for science classes
How It Works
We have mentors for grades 6-12 who are trained to help students explore a variety of science concepts, from beginning skills to advanced AP coursework.
Participants will be paired with a scientist mentor who will work directly with the student to establish a work schedule that’s convenient for both parties.
Hours are purchased in bulk. More can be added at any time.
5 hours- $300
10 hours- $550
20 hours- $1000
50 hours- $2,000