Get curious through a fun project this spring!
Hands-on investigation of the natural world guided by mentors through a digital cohort.
Through online lessons and hands-on field research students will:
- design and execute their own research project
- work with a professional scientist mentor
- learn research and data analysis skills
- create a polished research presentation
- write, edit, and finalize a research paper
- submit their paper to a scientific journal for publication
Our research program students work one-on-one with scientist mentors and work in groups with their peers. They make new friends and learn new skills that get them college ready.
Registration and scholarship info:
Program runs February 2- April 23
2 weekly group meeting options are available. Individual mentor sessions are scheduled with your mentor.
Scholarships available through our program info page. Applications due by January 10.